Red Series

Monday 28 March 2016

Monday MishMash: March 2016 Finisher




Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme sharing your thoughts and happenings. You just grab a button and create your post. Sure I guess I write it differently from most but moving on...


1. The 2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge is almost here. Can't wait for Friday to start sharing and checking out the competition.

2. Two new ghostwriting projects are up and one is an ongoing on. After the other ongoing one I mentioned here before stalled (when a customer is lax on messaging or giving me info on complaints there is just no future), this makes me very happy. Plus both customers are helpful and timely online.

3. I am loving reading two very amazing fantasy novels right now. Will review.

4. Celebrating Easter of course!

5. Keeping up on my own writing and starting back in on fan fiction again. I need more writing fun in my life. Don't want to burn out.

So that's my Monday MishMash this week. What's yours?

9 comments:

  1. I hope you have a blast with A to Z. I'm not doing it this year but I'll be floating around. :) Congrats on the two new ghostwriting projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great that your customers are good ones.
    And hope you had a Blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned early on with formatting gigs - only work with the easy ones. So much better, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopped over from the A2Z blog to say hi and congratulate you on being part of J.L.'s team; I'm with Damyanti's team, so I guess that makes us Minion Sisters, haha. Sounds like you're going to have a busy month! Much success with all your projects, and see you on the rounds :)
    Guilie @ Life In Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm SO excited about the start of A to Z. Having a blast writing them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I swear, just yesterday I was thinking about you and your ghost writing. Glad to hear it's going strong.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so very important to keep the fun in life. What is the point of any of it if it makes us miserable?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What is writing without a bit of fun, right? Hope things continue to go well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. customers can be a nightmare sometimes, especially those online ones

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...