Red Series

Wednesday 16 December 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Return to the Isle of the Lost : A Descendants Novel by Melissa De La Cruz


Waiting on Wednesday is held weekly by Breaking the Spine. This event spotlights upcoming releases bloggers are anxiously awaiting to get their hands on.

Today I am sharing a sequel to a book based off the popular Disney television movie The Descendants. 





Book: Return to the Isle of the Lost : A Descendants Novel

Release Date: May 3, 2016 (Book Depository) / May 24, 2016

Summary from The Book Depository: There's no place like home. Especially if home is the infamous Isle of the Lost. Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay haven't exactly turned their villainous noses up at the comforts of Auradon after spending their childhoods banished on the Isle. After all, meeting princes and starring on the Tourney team aren't nearly as terrible as Mal and her friends once thought they would be. But when they receive a mysterious invitation to return to the Isle, Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay can't help feeling comfortable in their old hood-and their old ways. Not everything is how they left it, though, and when they discover a dark mystery at the Ise's core, they'll have to combine all of their talents in order to save the kingdom.

Purchase: Book Depository, Amazon

I really enjoyed the television movie and got the first book soon after. The characters are fun to follow and it will be very interesting to see what they get up to in this upcoming book.

13 comments:

  1. that is a really interesting cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid I've never seen the movie. Yeah, that's a first, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never even heard of The Descendants! I miss all of the popular stuff these days by streaming everything I watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cover for this one. Hope you love it !
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that cover and how it ties in with the first one. Great choice and thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds so fascinating and intense. Thanks for sharing! And thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that is one beautiful cover! My curiosity is definitely piqued.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've not read anything by this author in quite some time! I do love this cover. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty cover. <3 I don't think I've heard of Disney's Descendants before though...

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pick! I haven't seen the movie or read the first book yet, but I definitely want to. I love the whole idea behind this though. It sounds like a lot of fun.

    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still need to get ahold of the first one, it sounds so good! Didn't realize there was already about to be a sequel. Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seems like a fine pick. Warm greeting to you!

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...