Red Series

Friday 29 March 2013

Easter, A-Z and Celebrate

Easter is upon us and for Christians it is a time to remember Jesus Christ who died for sins then rose again. There is also the tradition of the Easter Bunny and Easter Eggs. While in Jamaica we are more about Easter Bun, each tradition is precious to the persons who participate in them. So have a great Good Friday and enjoy your weekend and Easter Season.





A-Z Blogging Challenge starts Monday and I'll be ready to roll out the posts. Best of luck to all participants.


Celebrate


I had a lovely week online!

1. Won a three chapter critique from Mark Koopmand through his bloghop.

2. Won giveaways and got ebooks! Yay!

3. Got a tweet response from authour Amanda Hocking. Yes it was about a link for her book not working but she responded and tried to help me out. I was so touched and sent a thank you tweet.

4. Having you guys for yet another week. My blogger buddies and online pals and readers help make my days bright. Thank you all and enjoy your Easter.



9 comments:

  1. Congrats on the prizes you won!
    Have a blessed and peaceful Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool Amanda responded to you!
    Have a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless you Sheena-kay! and good luck with the Challenge! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on winning the critique. Glad you had a nice experience with an author! :)

    Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your wins. That's great.

    And best of luck with the A-Z challenge. I'm so excited about getting started with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool winnings! I hope you've had a great Good Friday and will have a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the winnings! Looking forward to A to Z. And have a most happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sheena,
    Hope you had a good Easter. I'm Catholic, so will be celebrating for eight more weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...