Red Series

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: This is not a Test

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



Summary on Goodreads: It’s the end of the world. Six students have taken cover in Cortege High but shelter is little comfort when the dead outside won’t stop pounding on the doors. One bite is all it takes to kill a person and bring them back as a monstrous version of their former self. To Sloane Price, that doesn’t sound so bad. Six months ago, her world collapsed and since then, she’s failed to find a reason to keep going. Now seems like the perfect time to give up. As Sloane eagerly waits for the barricades to fall, she’s forced to witness the apocalypse through the eyes of five people who actually want to live. But as the days crawl by, the motivations for survival change in startling ways and soon the group’s fate is determined less and less by what’s happening outside and more and more by the unpredictable and violent bids for life—and death—inside. When everything is gone, what do you hold on to?


This book caught my eye earlier in the year. I think it has an interesting premise and zombies are just so in. Admit it whether you love them or hate them.

Trailer


4 comments:

  1. I just saw another post about this book, though not a WOW, and I'm getting more and more excited! The trailer doesn't work for me.. I suppose it's my PC. *sigh* Evil PC.

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never be able to read all the good books I want to read! I have a stack next to my book shelf that keeps growing and growing. Quit enticing me to add more...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like something the hubs will really like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cover is so many kinds of amazing! Her hair all over her face, angle of her neck, the wind, the blood spatter...

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...